At beauté camp we love our sparkles, and have been wearing out nails like this for a while.
You can use any colour base and glitter: Some of our faves are:
- baby pink base with gold glitter
- mint green base with forest green glitter
- lavender base with black glitter
...the sky is your limit!
Today we are doing the pink and gold version.
You need: fine gold glitter from the $2 shop, baby pink base colour, we used OPI Pink-ing of you and a clear polish, we used Orly Top2Bottom.
- Apply 2 coats of pink base colour and let dry.
- Apply a coat of clear polish to one finger. sprinke a little glitter over your knuckle and blow towards your nail. This spreads the glitter from cuticle to tip giving a gradient of glitter. Do each finger one at a time so that the clear polish does not dry before the glitter gets to it.
- You will end up with glitter all over your fingers so after about 5 min run your hands under running cold water and the glitter will come off your skin easily. Apply a final top coat of clear polish to seal it all up!
This should give you up to a week of fairy fingers!
Toes work well too, just a but harder to blow that glitter!